•To procure and deliver value in a balanced range of merchandise most wanted by the current and potential Woolworths customer.
· Analyse sales trends / history and formulate strategy, as well as provide input into Group strategy
· Research local and international markets and interpret trends for the Woolworths customer
· Procuring agreed ranges involving interdepartmental co-ordination
· Negotiating of cost prices resulting in value for money, selling price points and primary margins being achieved
· Implementing and maintaining quality standards regarding look and style of merchandise
· Adherence to critical path
· Growth and development of business
· Product development
· Relevant retail/ business qualifications
· 5-8 years buying experience essential
· Previous knitwear Womenswear buying experience preferred
· Creativity, taste and flair: ensure that ranges are balanced and offer real choice to our customers
· Passion for Product / Merchandise
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· Merchant and retail ability: demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the market place, competitors and customer needs
· Business acumen
· Team Player: ability and will to work co-operatively with others within a team and across departments towards a common objective
· Results driven and proactive
· Effective communication and presentation skills
· Ability to present a well balanced range
· Tolerance to change / ability to work under pressure
· Computer literate: ability to operate in a Windows-based environment
Click on the link below to applyView more information
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Courier. •This is a Permanent ...
•Department of Health is looking for Porters
•Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires a Driver with a valid car license for their Upington Store. •You will be responsible for delivering ...
AVBOB, Africa's largest mutual assurance society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for a General ...