Warehouse Controller wanted at The Beverage Company.
Accountable for maintaining quality, standards, service and desired outputs within inter-related functional areas of responsibility. May be responsible for ensuring the adherence of others to a set framework of policies and procedures. This role will work with various concrete variables, requiring an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning inter-related functional processes within a multi-procedural environment.
This role is accountable for executing on key primary and secondary distribution tasks within the warehouse environment. This role also ensures compliance with all standard operational policies and procedures and ensures product fulfilment though an improved stock control environment. The Warehouse Controller is ultimately accountable for ensuring that the balance between great Customer Service and Cost Compression is struck by satisfying Customer Demand in a Safe, efficient and effective manner with continuous improvement being top of mind.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
Warehouse and Inventory Control
• Oversee Primary Distribution (Inbound and Outbound) by maintaining, monitoring and executing on the primary distribution plan
• Service Secondary Distribution processes
• Conduct Inventory Control (Raw and Finished Materials)
• Conduct Stock Cycle Counts, Shrinkage and Stock Loss analysis to improve the stock control environment
• Engage with Manufacturing to limit the number of Out of Stock lines
• Undertake Route cause analysis of queries, complaints, incorrect loading and picking conducted to prevent recurrence
• Ensure Turn around Times in the Warehouse are managed for efficiency
• Ensure Resourcing plans are developed in line with volume forecast
Manage General Supply Chain and Logistics Operations
• Ensure compliance with standard operational policies and procedures
• Ensure Maximum Safe Pallet stacking heights comply with Site housekeeping standards maintained using the 5S philosophy
General Operational, Financial and People Management
• Drive continuous improvement through streamlining and optimising relevant operational practices, processes and systems
• Manage cost drivers and take the necessary action to mitigate financial risk and address variances and discrepancies
• Ensure adherence to operational and financial frameworks of practices, processes, standards and controls
• Ensure that the right people capacity is in place and manage employee performance through effective and goal directed people leadership
• Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
• Proactive identification of functional problems that do not have predetermined guidelines, routines or procedures for solution, determine cause and impact, and choose the best alternative to solve the problem based on previous experience and an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning the problem.
• Others in own work area
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelors Degree (3 years) / NQF level 7 (Essential)
• Up to 8 years experience (Supervisory)
• Excel Intermediate
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
AECI Animal Health is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant (Burgersdorp). Responsible for all activities at the Hand-add preparation area ...
AECI Mining Chemicals is looking to recruit a Reagent Operator to work in the Impala UG2 Concentrator Plant in Rustenburg. ...
Stock Controller wanted at BUCO. The main purpose of the job is to co-ordinate the incoming (receiving, GRNing and merchandising) ...
Cycle Counter wanted at BUCO. The main purpose of the job is to ensure that the store is binned in ...
2 x Forklift Drivers/ Warehouse Assistants: Middelburg (DC04) wanted at BKB Sa to work in warehouse, drive forklift, stack products ...
Expiry Date 08 May 2021
Posted by BKB SAView Full Ad