The University of the Free State is looking to employ a Cleaner.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform general cleaning services of a routine nature by utilizing a variety of aids (dusters, brooms, vacuum cleaner, polisher, detergents, etc.).
• Clean, dusting & polishing of furniture, vacuum & cleaning carpets, washing of windows, polishing & sweeping of floors, refuse removal & sweeping of passageways and cleaning of offices and outer buildings.
• Cleaning of conference venues before and after events.
• Perform various tasks related to cleaning as and when required.
• Adherence to policy and cleaning practices.
• Grade 10 on NQF level 2.
• A minimum of two (2) years' relevant experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
• Ability to do physical tasks and operate heavy duty cleaning and household equipment.
• General knowledge of cleaning products and procedures.
• Knowledge of correct methods of handling of disposal of refusal / waste products.
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
•Deliver programming of the highest editorial and journalistic standards in accordance with the public mandate and SABC News’ strategic and ...
•To ensure the smooth running of manager’s daily activities through the effective and efficient management of his/her office and dairy ...
•South African Broadcasting Corporation is looking for a Business Manager
Department: Housing Branch: Public Housing Programme Support Designation: Operational Manager: Old Age Home Salary Range: R28 456.44 pm (basic salary ...
Department: Community Development Branch: Sports and Recreation Designation: Operational Manager: Sports and Recreation Salary Range: R28 456.44 pm (basic salary ...
Expiry Date 16 Dec 2021
Posted by City of JoburgView Full Ad