An opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator: Operations responsible for forming and maintaining employee records. Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides.
• Provident Fund withdrawals
• Death Claims - Queries are handled in relation to provident fund, medical aid,
• National Bargaining Council agreements, salaries and wages
• Liaising with families, beneficiaries etc
• Render consultative services to all employees on HR practice
• Promote continuous training and update on HR processes
• Provide HR support and ensure accessibility to all employees
Minimum Requirements • Diploma / NQF level 6
• Up to 3 years
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
This role is to support with the implementation of people processes, improving HR processes, practices, and systems to achieve enhanced ...
The role of the HR BP is to drive the HR strategic agenda of Attracting, Developing Rewarding, Engaging and Partnering. ...
VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE INVITES SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING VACANT POST: HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT: EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND ...
We are currently looking for an Industrial Relations Officer.