Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Maintance handyman who will be responsible to provide technical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance, within service level agreements
General Maintenance / Fabric Repairs & Building Work
- Carry out any general maintenance / fabric repairs and building maintenance under the guidance of the Building Manager including but not limited to:
- Tiling work
- Building Maintenance
- Plumbing – including drain cleaning and high-pressure cleaning
- Ensure that a work order is received for all work taking place, no work is to be carried out unless a call has been logged with the Helpdesk.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks allocated by the Building Manager.
- Undertake Re-active Maintenance Tasks and Repairs allocated by the Building Manager.
- Assist with Basic Tiling, Flooring, Waterproofing and Plumbing work as and when required.
- Ensure that best Operating Practice is applied when undertaking Maintenance Tasks / Repairs.
- Provide a list of required materials to the Building Manager to enable successful execution of Maintenance Tasks.
- Complete and issue Work orders to Maintenance coordinator on a daily basis.
- All Staff to fully adhere to TFS House Rules and the Occupational Health & Safety (OSH) Act.
- Assist in keeping Workshop tidy and presentable.
- Must be able to perform “After hours” breakdowns when required
- Assist other maintenance staff within the department as and when required
- Building of cupboards / shelving as and when requested by the Client
- Installation of ceiling boards and cornices
- Conduct minor furniture repairs on request
- Hanging of picture frames and white boards, etc.
- Hanging of doors and door frames
- Installation of door locks and handles
- Preparing and painting of interior and exterior ceiling boards
- Preparing and painting of interior and exterior walls, doors, window frames and skirtings
- Annual road markings of parking bay lines, road lines, manhole covers, etc.
- Preparing and painting of garden furniture and signage poles.
- Conduct minor paint touch ups as and when requested by the Client
- Repairs of waterproofing and roofs
- Previous Plumbing, Building, Painting, and Carpentry experience
- 1-2 years’ working experience in a similar environment
- 1-2 years’ customer service experience
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
Job no: 509183 Work type: Permanent Location: Gauteng Categories: HR - Learning & Development Grade: C1
Job no: 507832 Work type: Permanent Location: North West Categories: HR - Operation Management Grade: B4
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. ...
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a self-motivated individuals to assist the Senior Artisan to ensure ...
The South African National Biodiversity Institute is looking for a dedicated person to provide technical support for detection and eradication ...