We are currently looking for an Industrial Relations Officer.
• Assist employees and management with queries and reports
• Use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
• Maitain and follow HR policies at all times
• Maintain and follow HR policies, regulations and procedures related to the function
• Ensure that all staff members are well aware of the IR and ER protocols and regulations • Support the HR and departmental managers ony any CCMA or Labour Court referalls
• Negotiate collective bargaining agreements with the representative union and management
• Advise management on all matters that involve conflict between employees
• Appropriate Risk Management Certificate ie: NOSA (SAMTRAC) / IRCA / COMSOC / NADSAM or equivalent
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
To contribute to the implementation of the Human Resources strategy in the business, ensuring that people management practices within the ...
Tsebo Solutions Group is looking to employ an HR Business Partner.
RCL FOODS is on the hunt for an experienced HRBP to join our Consumer, Groceries Division in Randfontein. The role ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ a Human Resource Officer.