Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Call Centre Operator who will be responsible provide a professional Helpdesk and Call Centre service by ensuring that the technical interface of the call centre is effective, up to date and utilised correctly to assist in providing value added customer service to Facilities users by focusing on customer needs, and thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Log calls accurately on the system
- Log caller details
- Log fault details
- Log location details
- Categorise calls
- Prioritise calls
- Assign calls
- Note all relevant details and comments
- Close calls when required
Caller Response and follow-up
- Provide log reference numbers to callers other than normal
- Respond to callers within the defined response time
- Provide feedback on job progress
- Obtain caller satisfaction comments at job close
Service Provider follow-up
- Follow-up call progress with internal and external service providers
- Report on poor performance
- Escalate calls which have reached 2/3 of their store time allocation
2 – 3 Years experience in a help desk / call / client centre environment
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part ...
RCL FOODS is seeking Area Marketers to join our Vector Logistics Division. The roles will be based in Limpopo, Mpumalanga, ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Assistant: Sales.
The Centurion branch of car rental company Europcar has a permanent opportunity available for a Agent: Customer Service. At Europcar ...
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Expiry Date 30 Jun 2022
Posted by Old Mutual LimitedView Full Ad