Accountable for quality, standards, service and desired outputs within inter-related functional areas of responsibility. May be responsible for work of others.
Key Accountabilities and Outputs
• Manage and build customer relationships with Outlet owners
• Drive weekly customer calls per outlet to build effective partnerships and resolve customer issues
• Ensure all current, correct customer master data captured onto Rapid Trade and is maintained
• Achieve customer sales volume targets
• Ensure each outlet buys directly from the Company consistently on a weekly basis
• Ensure the delivery of product availability, merchandising, promotions, pricing and space in each and every outlet
• Monitor volumes by outlet to ensure 100% availability of key brands and packs through forward planning
• Manage stock rotation to ensure 100% availability
• Drive the effective execution of selective merchandising implementation in the consumption and purchase zones
• Negotiate and execute interior and exterior price communication; capture price priorities; ensure price point compliance and execute on the overall price and promotion campaigns throughout the year
• Manage the Company refrigeration assets by driving governance and compliance
• Manage all the Company assets in the outlets including permanent merchandising and signage
• Ensure the Company products are stocked in fridges as per guidelines
• Conduct asset verification surveys (Fridges, etc.)
• Assist customers with managing stock replenishment to minimise stock outs
• Manage stock rotation and quality
Critical Success Factors
• Customer Perspective
• Routine communication with customers or clients
• Proactive identification of functional problems related to a specific process or policy, determine cause and impact, and choose the best alternative to solve the problem based on guidelines provided and an understanding of the theory or practices underpinning the problem.
• Others outside of own work area but inside the organisation
Updated July 2020
Page 3 of 3
• Asks questions to identify customer needs or expectations
• Follows through and meets personal commitments to others on time
• Takes responsibilities seriously and consistently meets the clients’ expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
• Continuously monitors delivery to make sure the customer is receiving good service
• Shows a strong commitment to exceeding customer expectations
• Able to own responsibility for mistakes, apologise and make suitable changes to services
• Able to recognise a situation in which negations are required
• Able to listen to the oppositions argument attentively with the aim of reaching an effective outcome
• Able to tactfully present facts on a “need to know basis” so as to ensure a successful outcome.
• Able to refer to facts presented by the opposition to strengthen argument.
• Possesses the interpersonal skills necessary to negotiate an effective outcome
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
Knowledge of Business
• Follows systematic, multi-source learning regiment designed to educate oneself quickly: keeps oneself current
• Describes the important impacts that one has on the success of one’s functional area and on company results; demonstrates a knowledge of the customers business
• Uses business understanding to make sound decisions and influence the decisions of others
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
• Up to 2 years’ experience (Operational Execution) Experience in a sales/marketing/FMCG environment
• Driver’s License
• Basic knowledge of PC, or potential to acquire it
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part ...
RCL FOODS is seeking Area Marketers to join our Vector Logistics Division. The roles will be based in Limpopo, Mpumalanga, ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Assistant: Sales.
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Call Centre Operator who will be responsible provide a professional Helpdesk and Call ...
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Expiry Date 30 Jun 2022
Posted by Old Mutual LimitedView Full Ad