Datacentrix is looking for a Systems Administrator
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of relevant national product compliance regulations, including but not limited to CAM regulation, health claims, labeling, formulation, and product registration/notification and veterinary certificate requirements for countries of responsibility;
• Provides a regulatory review of new concept formulas to determine ingredient acceptability, product classification, and potential sales restrictions in countries of responsibility;
• Together with the Regulatory Support Administrators, develop new and revised printed components through defined workflows in the company database, ensuring their regulatory compliance prior to printing
• Obtains product registrations, notifications, and certifications by requesting, preparing, and submitting to government authorities and third-parties data from manufacturers and various company sources;
• Responds to inquiries from government authorities by requesting, preparing, and submitting technical and non-technical data from manufacturers and various company sources;
• Maintains self-compliance and renews existing registrations, notifications, and certifications for countries of responsibility;
• Drives changes for raw materials, formulas, printed components, and SKU’s through the company database, ensuring that all data are up-to-date;
• Keeps abreast of general and product regulatory compliance developments in countries of responsibility. Communicates those issues in a timely fashion to supervisor and impacted functions;
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner;
• Supervisory responsibility over projects is required. Training of peers may be a requirement.
• Tracks and manages monthly costs, by product, incurred with in-country attorneys, consultants, and third-party agencies. Liaises with in-country Finance to ensure that accruals match the invoices;
• Matric essential
• Bachelors degree in biology / chemistry / pharmacy / nutrition / food science or related fields are preferred.
• Previous industry or related work experience strongly preferred
• Knowledge of South Africa, Botswana, and other Southern Africa regulations for food and cosmetics essential
• knowledge of EU food and cosmetic regulations preferred.
• Clear and concise oral and written communication skills in English
• Fluency in a European language is preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and adapt to flexible environments
• Detail-oriented approach
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced setting with evolving goals and objectives
• Autonomous approach
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
BUCO is looking for a Supervisor: Cashier The main purpose of the position is to provide direction and guidance to ...
The FSCC is seeking a Researcher with research competences. The Researcher will report directly to the Executive Director. All adverts ...
The FSCC is seeking a Research Assistant with research competences. The Researcher will report directly to the Executive Director. All ...
AECI Mining Explosives is looking to recruit a Laboratory Operator to work in Modderfontein. To conduct analyses of explosive product ...