Department: Group Strategy, Policy Coordination and Relations
Branch: Integrated and Community Based Planning
Designation: Specialist: Community Based Planning
Salary Range: R43 684.21 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Drive and manage the processes of community-based planning in the CoJ, which allow for effective and efficient service delivery at grass root level.
• Implement community-based planning within the City’s IDP process.
• Equip the Unit and the Department with strategic information in relation to community-based planning.
• Form strategic and developmental partnerships with NGO’s and CBO’s and private sector.
• A Degree in planning, development studies, management or related discipline or commensurate qualification or experience;
• 6 –8 years relevant experience in development and planning within a large organization in a management level in either the public or private sector
• Project management.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...