South African Post Office (SAPO) is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
• Manage the Chief HR Officer and Chief Risk Officer ‘s electronic diaries
• Manage and follows up on urgent emails to ensure they are actioned accordingly.
• Screen telephone calls, channel when necessary
• Schedule meetings and secure meeting room.
• Prepare necessary documentation for scheduled meetings
• Assist all preparations for presentations and reports by CRO and CHRO
• Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to the relevant role players.
• Collecting and collating information for CRO and CHRO’s signature and maintain confidentiality at all times
• Follow up on meetings / appointments with internal and external stakeholders.
• Welcomes visitors on arrival at the receptionand arrangement of parking
• Coordinates / prepares refreshments
• Arranges flights, accommodation and car hire.
• Prepares travel requisitions
• Quality check all documents going out of the Office of the CRO and CHRO
• Acting as liaison between external stakeholders, Postbank Management, Staff and
responds to basic queries on behalf of the CRO and CHRO
• Arrange / perform ad hoc tasks for management
• Coordinates stationery requirements for the Unit to ensure sufficient stationery is available at all times.
• Assists with other administrative duties as and when required
Grade 12 plus a Secretarial/ Administration Diploma/ Certificate (NQF Level 5).
A national diploma or degree related to the above will be an added advantage
Three (3) years’ experience as Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files
Computer skills at an advanced level is essential
Excel knowledge and application is essential
Skills & Attributes
Communication and interpersonal relations
Planning and organisational skills
Attention to detail
High ethical standards
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Skills Required Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing Analytical and problem-solving skills Decision-making The ability to lead ...
The main purpose of the post is to assist the PESP3 lead by providing project coordination support for the delivery ...
We are looking for a Branch Administrator
Vukani Community Radio station is looking for a qualified, competent, reliable and professional Office Administrator to provide all administrative related ...