Datacentrix is looking for a Service Desk Quality Analyst
• Interpret agent quality-monitoring results, recommended further action and monitor adherence.
• Incident Analysis (Categorization, Root-Cause, Diagnostics, Resolution).
• Trend Analysis (Highest Call-Loggers, Categories, Root Causes, Repeat Incidents).
• Maintain data integrity of the Call Logging tool
• Be alert to deteriorating customer-service within the environment and intervene directly or by escalation.
• Maintain data integrity of the Call Logging tool (customer record maintenance – classifications, site details, CMDB, etc.)
• Support Desk Dashboard Content Maintenance
• Daily PABX conformance for all agents
• Ensure that all reports are accurate and precise
• Must have Matric or Grade 12
• 2-year IT Diploma or equivalent
• Business Analyst Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient call management system (Heat)
• Minimum of 2 years previous IT Service Desk experience
• Quality Assurance in a technical Service Desk
• Knowledge of Management reporting
• Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, KZN •Ref: 2021/134/OCJ
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, Cape Town •Ref: 2021/133/OCJ
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above position. To facilitate the implementation, support, ...
Technical Support Manager - SED wanted at Epiroc. Provide excellent Technical support and advice on all MRS (SED) products to ...