Datacentrix is currently looking for a Senior Account Manager (Public Sector) to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Sell the company’s Value Proposition offerings into the region to assigned clients
• Sell the company’s Value Proposition offerings into new earmarked clients
• Identify opportunities by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements, marrying up solutions offerings with business problems.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients, discovering, and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; Full understanding of the sales cycle required.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Direct and manage ongoing customer relationships to ensure total customer satisfaction with company, and further develop business based on opportunities identified at the customer site.
• Target Mid-Market opportunities and look for new business opportunities.
• Manage and co-ordinate all relevant sales opportunities with the company CRM, updating and tracking all sales data accurately.
• Matric or Grade 12 Essential
Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager
• Must have experience in selling Software Solutions (multi-vendor Solutions)
• Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
• A range of related to selling skills, communication skills, presentation skills, negotiating skills and other sales related skills will be an advantage.
• Experience in the Business Solutions IT industry is highly desired and an expert level of knowledge is required, where product functionality and business environment must be strategically matched.
• Sales & marketing experience in an IT solutions selling environment. Expertise in selling a range of IT products and services is essential.
• End to end management of a sales channel is vital. This includes experience in account management, selling and product strategizing
• Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
Click on the view more information button belowView more information