To conceptually develop, coordinate and solicit funding for the development of projects, including assessing project proposals and basic analysis of economic and financial viability of projects in order to obtain
financing commitments, facilitate funding receipts, including loan and equity transactions in collaboration with the Investment Promotion Unit at TIKZN.
• Thorough knowledge of sector specific industries and applicable legislation. The primary sectors are Agriculture, including agro-processing and the Furniture sectors. Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical
sectors would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the Investment Promotion environment would be advantageous.
• Basic understanding in Export Promotion.
• Sound knowledge of
o Project planning
o Concept development
o Coordination and solicit funding of development projects (including assessing project proposals and analysis of economic and financial viability).
• Embody a strong sense of professionalism.
• A strong sense of initiative and drive.
• Organisational and Planning Skills.
• Sound report writing skills.
1. Economic insight.
2. Trade and investment opportunities.
3. Coordination of feasibility studies.
4. Stakeholder engagement.
5. Technical analysis and advice on projects.
6. Sector management and development.
• Honours degree in Economics or related discipline is essential.
• Master’s degree in economics or related discipline preferred.
• Recognised project management certification is advantageous.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience at equivalent level.
• Must have a thorough understanding and experience in project planning.
To apply for this position, kindly submit your motivation letter, curriculum vitae and copies of educational qualification. Application for the position can be emailed to [email protected]
TIKZN subscribes to the principles of employment equity in its recruitment processes. People with disability are encouraged to apply for these positions. Prospective employees will be subjected to competency assessments and security vetting as part of the selection process.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within three (3) months of the closing date can consider their applications unsuccessful.
The purpose of the position is to operate and control the plant in order to ensure the effective extraction of ...
The successful candidate will form part of the Horticultural Maintenance team, giving input into the maintenance & construction of landscapes ...
The successful candidate will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a ...
The successful candidate will assist the Horticulturist at the Environmental Management Services Department at Zwartkopjes pumping station with improving production ...
Challenging vacancies currently exist for four Ranger Corporal Positions at Addo Elephant National Park.
Expiry Date 17 Jun 2022
Posted by South African National Parks (SANParks)View Full Ad