This Maintenance Operator will be supporting the Maintenance Team by providing effective equipment maintenance assistance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, to increase stability and maintain sustainability of equipment.
1. Complete job specific task/checklist accurately.
2. Visual inspection of working environment ensuring safety standards are adhered to and reporting any unsafe conditions to superior.
3. Application of job specific SOP's and COP's to ensure housekeeping standards are Upheld.
4. Function efficiently and effectively as part of a team to work towards achieving team Goals.
5. Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your team, identify and act on cost saving initiatives.
6. Report all task activities.
-Grade 12/N3/NCV Level 4 with Maths & Science
-Level 2 Mechanical completed (wish)
-First Aid certificate
-Able to obtain a Medical certificate of fitness
-5 Gasses/Competent A or B
-specific experience required
-12 months underground coal mining experience (Wish)
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Job no: 509183 Work type: Permanent Location: Gauteng Categories: HR - Learning & Development Grade: C1
Job no: 507832 Work type: Permanent Location: North West Categories: HR - Operation Management Grade: B4
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa. ...
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a self-motivated individuals to assist the Senior Artisan to ensure ...
The South African National Biodiversity Institute is looking for a dedicated person to provide technical support for detection and eradication ...