Datacentrix is looking for a Sales Manager
• The candidate will be responsible for the operating budget for the sales division as well as sales forecasting, budgeting, planning, and process optimization.
• A suitable candidate will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of sales operations and business practices for sales systems and processes, for example, sales cycles, opportunity, territory, and pipeline management.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
• Maintain a pipeline full of sales
• Work with all internal divisions and teams and will also take initiative in building peer support and strong internal business relationships with key management personnel with a view of enhancing sales efforts
• Develop and maintain key relationships with clients
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline and ensure that the CRM reflects the same
• Develop short, medium and long term sales goals
• Observe local and international trends in the market also constantly gathers information and keeps sales teams up to date on the latest industry best practices, enabling the business to keep up with competition in the market or even solidify itself as an industry leader.
• Manage Account Managers, coach, mentor and train them
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
• Matric/Senior Certificate
• Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing
• 10 years minimum experience in leading a sales team towards the achievement of sales objectives and targets.
• The suitable candidate will demonstrate an in-depth understanding of sales operations and business practices for sales systems and processes, for example, sales cycles, opportunity, territory, and pipeline management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organisation
• Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, KZN •Ref: 2021/134/OCJ
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, Cape Town •Ref: 2021/133/OCJ
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above position. To facilitate the implementation, support, ...
Technical Support Manager - SED wanted at Epiroc. Provide excellent Technical support and advice on all MRS (SED) products to ...