FlySafair requires the services of a Finance Administrator to be employed as a Temp in the finance
department. This candidate will be reporting to the Manager: Finance, and will be based at our Head Office in Bonaero
- Capture Interline e-tickets flown on IATA via SIS;
- Capture catering forms accurately to manually calculate commission when necessary;
- Assist in the cash office – counting of floats;
- Assist in the creditors office with any adhoc queries, filing, etc;
- Adhoc duties as requested
- Grade 12;
- EE candidate;
- South African citizen between the ages of 18-35 (youth);
- A driver’s license will be advantageous;
- N6 Certificate (related);
- Basic Proficient in the use of Word & Excel (Microsoft Office);
- Previous experience of general administration (advantageous);
- Should be available for fulltime employment.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•Department of Employment and Labour is low for an Unemployment insurance -Enquiries: Ms TE Maluleke Tel No: 015 290 1768 ...
The purpose of the Invoice Clerk includes updating management and client’s details, sending invoices and reporting irregularities to relevant authorities.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions requests all interested parties to register their details ...
A position for a Finance Clerk exists at our Fidelity Training College based in Florida reporting to the Accountant. The ...
•The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a highly motivated individual to ensure SANBI’s employees are remunerated ...
•Here is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Shared Services team (GSS) as a Programme Manager and Project Lead ...
Expiry Date 18 Oct 2021
Posted by AngloAmericanView Full Ad
•The above vacancy exists within the Licensing Division and reports to the New Business Manager
Expiry Date 31 Oct 2021
Posted by Southern African Music Rights Organisation (SAMRO)View Full Ad
•Responsible for accurate-, on time- and meaningful reporting of financial information in accordance with Group requirements and applicable financial reporting ...
Expiry Date 15 Oct 2021
Posted by Glencore South AfricaView Full Ad