•A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Rustenburg
1. Work Output Description
- Operate a mobile mechanised roofbolter underground and drill and install roofbolts according to the drill plan adhering to standard operating procedures and required mining and safety standards.
2. Minimum Requirements
- Grade 10 / Standard 8 / Abet Level 4 or Equivalent
- 1-3 years experience as Roofbolt Operator
- Roofbolt Operator Certificate
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate required or Equivalent
- 3 Years experience in Trackless Mining
4. Skills and Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Time management skills
- Hand-eye Co-ordination
- Competent within Confined Spaces
- English Proficiency
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- Code 8 Drivers Licence
- RFAC (Rehabilitation Fitness Assessment certificate) and HTS (Heat Tolerance
Click on the link below to applyView more information
At RCL FOODS we see & do things differently, we think bigger, work smarter, and collectively as a team to ...
A vacancy exists for a Maintenance Assistant in the Maintenance Department at Life Wilgers Hospital, reporting to the Hospital Engineering ...
Accountable for own work within defined operating procedures, standards and work routines.
To assist the Installations Technician with installing of cabling of an alarm system, drilling and be able to connect detectors ...
Responsible for the coordination and supervision of the mast and tower activities on the geographical or functional area of the ...