NYDA is looking for a Regional Manager: North West Province
•To plan, manage and oversee centre and district office day to day operations including managing coordinators, systems, procedures, facilities and ensuring efficient operations.
•To Improve productivity and streamlining products and services activities to maximise results, achieve peak performance levels on the set targets/goals and objectives and report to the head office.
•Provide technical support on policies, procedures and process to achieve both staff and products in the jurisdiction. •Facilitate , coordinate and consolidate activities that promotes integrated planning amongst centres and districts. •Foster relationship with external stakeholders with intend to develop socio- economical youth advancement
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• More that 5 years in operational experience
• 3-5 years in Managerial experience
• NQF level 7 in Business Management or any related field.
• Valid South African Drivers License
• NQF level 8 in Business Management or any related field.
• Knowledge of local stakeholders
• At least 3- 5 years’ experience working in management.
• Proven Management Experience ( at least 3-5 years )
• Exposure to youth development
• Exposure to business development sector
•Applications may be sent to [email protected]
•Interested candidates may submit the following documents:
-NYDA Application Form
-Certified latest ID copy
-Certified Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...