Datacentrix in Pretoria is looking for a Project Coordinator with 2 years solid experience in providing project coordination support throughout the project management lifecycle in order to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
• Assist Project Manager with the daily activities of running a project.
• This can be any number of tasks including but not limited to clerical duties, maintain contact with clients and parties involves through email and phone calls, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data.
• Create concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project.
• Closely monitor each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
• They’re responsible not only for identifying project objectives, but ensuring that they’re met.
• Report Project Results Once a project is complete to the Project Manager, in conjunction with the Operations Manager, is responsible for gathering and documenting all project results and then reporting or presenting them to the appropriate parties.
• Ensure the correct escalation processes are followed and that Project Sponsors & Project Owners are kept abreast of any unresolved issues or risks.
• Display consistent energy, drive and persistence in order to deliver results.
• Minute taking of all allocated project meetings/portfolio meetings in accordance with relevant templates and tools.
• Track and follow up with project resources on their assigned tasks as per the approved project plan
• Matric / Grade 12
• Certificate in Project Management
• 6 months experience of Software Project Management experience
• Smartsheet Project Management tool or MS Projects
• Car and driver’s license.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC ...
The CSIR has four vacancies for Cybersecurity Specialists in the Information and Cyber Security Centre within the Defence and Security ...
A unique opportunity to join a JSE listed financial organisation that continually delivers excellent results and growth that exceed all ...
Within Shoprite, a new Business Unit has been established to accelerate the use of data in improving customer experience and ...