Datacentrix is looking for a Plant and Equipment Valuer
Independently conducting own assessments and valuations of plant, equipment, and machinery, and providing expert advice on:
• The appropriateness and reasonability of the Client’s anticipated capital expenditure on plant, equipment and machinery in order to validate against the applicable industry norms.
• The functional, economic, physical obsolescence, etc of plant, equipment and machinery including the impact and implications thereof on the IDC’s physical collateral register.
• The forecast of total and remaining economic life and value of plant, equipment and machinery including the impact and implications thereof on the IDC’s physical collateral.
• Minimum requirement: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• 5-8 years' experience in plant, machinery and equipment appraisal,
• Work experience in mechanical/industrial engineering and/or financial services industry will be an advantage
• Registered Professional Engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA), Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), American Society Appraiser (ASA) will be an advantage
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Join us as a Winding Engine Driver where you will be responsible for the safe and effective operation of the ...
This is an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills as a Pump Attendant who will represent a team of operators, ...
As a Stope Serviceman, you will be responsible to maintain mining equipment for production in the operational stopes and development ...
Join us as a Senior Survey Officer requires the incumbent to do physical surveying and assist the operation in the ...