The role of this position is to ensure we maximize opening new stand – alone clothing format stores.. Implementing & executing the Pick and Pay agreed Clothing Specification. Working within the prescribed timelines of the Project and meeting deadlines.
• Develop store layout plans based on new sites, issued from National Office.
• Working closely with landlords and our appointed Vendors.
• Ensuring that the space issued is in line to what was agreed upon in the store signed Annexure.
• Having plans approved.
• Working within an approved Controlled Budget.
• Drawing up an equipment list prior to calling for quotes.
• Drafting of an installation program. Issuing this to all vendors.
• Working closely with your appointed Project Manager.
• Monitoring progress of the project on a Weekly basis.
• Ensuring that the project is executed from start to finish in line with the Company’s Specification.
• Site reports to be issued to all Vendors and Landlords involved with the Project.
• Ensure all store build is on time for a timeous store opening
• Grade 12
• Tertiary Diploma in Project Management. (Preferable)
• 1 – 2 years FMCG or Retail experience. (Clothing)
• Computer skills – Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Willing to work long hours.
• Be willing to travel & visit new stores and trading stores regularly.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Ballito Junction store has an opportunity available for a Retail Store Assistant to join the team.
This management role will see you maintain a well-run butchery, manage stock levels, budgets, staff and quality standard, as well ...
To ensure that all department within the OK Furniture branch function optimally, futhermore identifying and meeting customers needs, driving sales ...
BUCO is looking to employ a Cashier / Receptionist.