Oversees the execution of the store standards, human resources, promotional execution and finance, Admin, maintenance of clothing stores. Monitors the execution of standards, promotions in clothing departments within Corporate Stores.
• Conduct monthly coordinators checklist
• Monitors merchandise standards
• Monitors staff appearance
• Monitors back up areas
• Monitors new lines available and merchandise according to dispatch guidelines
• Monitor total range display
• Monitors store/department housekeeping standards
• Ensures new stores merchandised according to layouts in time for opening
• Monitors customer service standards adhered to
• Identifies staff training needs and coaches staff
• Communicates expected standards and processes to Manager/staff
• Grade 12 (matric)/N3 equivalent
• 3- 5 Years Retail management experience
• Must be computer literate
• SAP knowledge is an added advantage
• Drivers Licence (extensive local travelling)
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Ballito Junction store has an opportunity available for a Retail Store Assistant to join the team.
This management role will see you maintain a well-run butchery, manage stock levels, budgets, staff and quality standard, as well ...
To ensure that all department within the OK Furniture branch function optimally, futhermore identifying and meeting customers needs, driving sales ...
BUCO is looking to employ a Cashier / Receptionist.