The Centurion branch of car rental company Europcar has a permanent opportunity available for a Agent: Customer Service. At Europcar we are totally committed to providing car rental rates to our customers and service that lives up to our "Moving your Way" philosophy. The Agent: Customer Service provides the first line of service to customers, assisting customers with the pickup and return of their rental vehicle, and with all other requests for assistance related to reservations, vehicle change-overs, during or post-rental queries etc. Suitable candidates will meet the minimum criteria for the role, with emphasis being on having some customer service experience to draw on. This role is rewarding for those who derive satisfaction from being of service, can cope well under pressure and have the ability and drive to consistently make customers feel special. If this is you, this role is the one for you!
• Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
• Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
• Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
• Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
• Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
• Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
• Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
• Other duties on request.
• Minimum of 1 years front office/ customer service experience.
• NQF Level 4 (Grade 12 or equivalent).
• Tertiary qualification - desirable.
• Code 8 driver’s license – must have at least 1 years driving experience.
• Computer literate.
• Bilingual or multilingual would be an advantage.
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part ...
RCL FOODS is seeking Area Marketers to join our Vector Logistics Division. The roles will be based in Limpopo, Mpumalanga, ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Assistant: Sales.
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Call Centre Operator who will be responsible provide a professional Helpdesk and Call ...
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Expiry Date 30 Jun 2022
Posted by Old Mutual LimitedView Full Ad