NYDA is looking for a Manager: Project Development
•To prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to requirements,
• manage the implementation of NYDA Projects, to lobby and advocate for interventions that enhance the participation of young people in the economy, •facilitate skills and education programmes, and focus on various intervention aimed at promoting National Youth Service,
• prepare project proposals and develop project plans,
•schedules and budgets.
-Minimum Qualification Required:
▪ NQF level 7 in business or commerce with a major in project or programme management or specialisation in project management field.
▪ Valid driver’s licence Preferred Qualifications:
▪ NQF level 8 business or commerce with a major in project or programme management or specialisation in project management field.
▪ Valid driver’s licence. Relevant experience:
▪ At least 3 years’ experience working within a project management role.
• Applications may be sent to [email protected]
•Interested candidates may submit the following documents:
-NYDA Application Form
-Certified latest ID copy
-Certified Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...