NYDA is looking for a Manager: National Pathway Management Network
•To coordinate and lead NYDA’s participation on the National Pathway Management Network
•To scope, plan, implement, coordinate and monitor NYDA’s programmatic approach
to, sub projects conceptualised under the Pathway Management Model.
•Ensure coordinated contribution of all NYDA products and services (Economic Development and NYS programmes) towards the achievement of overall project objectives ensuring alignment to NYDA’s strategic
Minimum Qualifications and Relevant Experience:
• NQF level 6 in Business Development and Management administration or equivalent qualification
• Drivers licence and advanced computer literacy Preferred Qualifications and Relevant experience:
• NQF level 7 in Business Development and Management administration or equivalent qualification
• Drivers licence and advanced computer literacy
• Strong work tenure: 3 years of experience in a specialist or coordination role including junior management.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, fundraising
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Social Media web platforms and ERP software
• Applications may be sent to [email protected]
•Interested candidates may submit the following documents:
-NYDA Application Form
-Certified latest ID copy
-Certified Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...