• To execute Messaging projects, ranging from short to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, implementation, testing, client training, solution design and deployment.
• To assist with system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design.
• Responsible for the Messaging framework Business as Usual (BAU) KPA and KPIs as applicable to systems delivery of all messages.
• Managing the delivery per messaging channel
• Meet the Operations Level Agreement (OLA) goals for messaging support: incident, service requests and SLA on responses
• Report on messaging operations
• System and service improvements
• Supplier coordination
• Manage functional or technical training materials
• Implement technical/functional architecture for complex IT application
• Coordinate specialist workshops to integrate suppliers
• Analyse functional requirements and manage detailed technical specification and effort estimation
• Manage projects with MCG risks, requirements and use of resources
• Conduct presentations to suppliers and internal management to be conducted in an effective and professional manner
• Adhere to company policies and procedures
• Must be able to develop project plans for individual tasks and for others assigned to the project as required, work with minimal direction
• Influence and reach business/project goals and contribute to the expansion and generation of projects
• Manage and steer the web Suppliers and Aggregators
• Diploma or Degree in IT or a related field
• Web Methods Messaging specialisation preferred
• 6-8+ years’ experience in IT and related operations
• Specialisation in IT (Messaging) related operations
• Messaging channels with Web Methods training as preference
• Team spirit and communication skills
• Strong IT architecture skills
• Analytical thinking
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to gain clients’ confidence and maintain a professional relationship with suppliers, peers and management
• Must have the ability to work independently, both as a team lead and team member
• Demonstrate working knowledge of SAG/WebMethods products and methodologies
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney and disease management organisation in South Africa. NRC ...
The CSIR has four vacancies for Cybersecurity Specialists in the Information and Cyber Security Centre within the Defence and Security ...
A unique opportunity to join a JSE listed financial organisation that continually delivers excellent results and growth that exceed all ...
Within Shoprite, a new Business Unit has been established to accelerate the use of data in improving customer experience and ...