•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Courier.
•This is a Permanent position based at Bloemfontein.
Checks moxes and tasks for delivery and collections that need to be done in order to plan a collections and delivery route.
• Conducts delivery and collection of specimens from outlying laboratories, supporting doctors and clients to ensure that specimens, reports and other goods arrive at correct destinations timeously and in good condition to increase customer service levels.
• Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to endure records are kept for tracking purposes if and when applicable.
• Scans specimens and results on the Courier Management Programme to ensure that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
• Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (such as vehicles, petrol cards, uniforms etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.
• Utilises protective wear (such as specimen bags, gloves, eye specs etc) to ensure own safety and adherence to the Health and safety regulations policy.
• Completes incident and accident reports and submits to Management to ensure that insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
• Maintains cleanliness of Lancet vehicles also reporting any spills of hazardous materials to management and ensure safe working conditions as per Quality Assurance Standards.
•Grade 12 preferable
•Appropriate Drivers Licence
•Grade 10 or a minimum of 10 years courier experience
•Grade 10 with 2-3 years relevant working experience or minimum •10 years courier experience
Click on the link below to applyView more information
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require an experienced Casual Store Cleaner for their Toti Centre store. You will be responsible to maintain a ...
•Department of Defence and Military Veterans is looking for a Groundsmen
•Department of Defence and Military Veterans is looking for a Cleaner
•To procure and deliver value in a balanced range of merchandise most wanted by the current and potential Woolworths customer.
•Department of Human Settlements, Water and Sanitation is looking for a Cleaner
Expiry Date 03 Dec 2021
Posted by Department of Human Settlements, Water and SanitationView Full Ad