•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk / Receptionist.
•This is a Permanent position based at Rustenburg.
• Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimens to various laboratories/ sites.
• Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
• Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
• Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
• Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
• Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
• Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
• Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
• Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
• Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
• Prepares and scans patient forms onto laboratory scanning system (Oculus) and resolves the scanning incompletes according to set standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
•Bsc Degree Advantageous
-0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
•Relevant Job Knowledge:
•Laboratory information systems
•Organisational policy procedures
Click on the link below to applyView more information
Skills Required Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing Analytical and problem-solving skills Decision-making The ability to lead ...
The main purpose of the post is to assist the PESP3 lead by providing project coordination support for the delivery ...
We are looking for a Branch Administrator
Vukani Community Radio station is looking for a qualified, competent, reliable and professional Office Administrator to provide all administrative related ...