If you recently graduated, this Programme is for you. The ideal Lactalis Graduate is a self-starter who can deal with complexity and has high levels of energy with a Suitable Degree (or equal). The 18 month Programme offers you the opportunity to choose your career from the very start. So, if you want to be a future Operations Specialist, specialising in Production or Quality, your ambition has our attention. You will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career and will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from senior managers, executives, colleagues and resources to develop a path in a successful career within the Production Environment. Most of the phases of the programme will be assessed, but we expect more from you than just meeting minimum requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
We expect you to make the most of the exposure you’ll enjoy in terms of learning and experience. Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
• Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
• Approaching problems in a systematic way.
• Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills.
• Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
• Working collaboratively with other team members from different disciplines and backgrounds.
• Facilitating and motivating effective performance of and collaboration among team members.
Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
• B Degree (Food science/Chemical engineering or related)
• Advanced MS Excel Skills
• Production/processing/plant exposure
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Influencing skills
• Setup of budgets/forecasts
• Detailed understanding of materials loss control
• Work well under pressure
• Must be willing to travel
To apply click on the view more information button below.
Due To Our Continued Growth, Pepps Mokopane Seeks To Recruit Suitable Candidates To Fill In The Following Position.
University of the Western Cape (UWC) has an aianternship Opportunity.
The University of the Free State has an internship opportunity.
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our Internship Programme
•Aeci is looking to employ Recent graduates.
Expiry Date 25 Oct 2021
Posted by AECI Mining ChemicalsView Full Ad