The role of the HR BP is to drive the HR strategic agenda of Attracting, Developing Rewarding, Engaging and Partnering. The HR Strategic Enablement Manager role is a strategic position, which business partners with the Region Coach and their team of Area Coaches to deliver the people plan for the region.
- Implement talent initiatives as outlines in HR Strategy
- Ensure all critical vacancies are filled timeously
- Driving the internal talent pipeline for the stores that puts the right people in the right place and builds our bench strength across the respective areas
- Ensure the management optimums are achieved with the right management team in each restaurant
- Manage internal talent balance sheet
Build People Capability
- Implement people capability initiatives as outlines in HR Strategy
- Build our RGM and Area Coach Capability through great coaching
- Develop creative solutions for people development within the region
- Leading soft skills development sessions for RGMs with the Region and Area Coaches
- Working closely with the Region and Area Coaches in all areas of the people process to ensure quality of appraisals, mid-year reviews, pay review processes
- Drive leadership capability through the implementation of Heart Styles
- Work closely with Regional and Area coaches in all areas of the people process to ensure quality appraisals, mid-year reviews and IDP’s / pay review processes
Championing culture / driving organisational effectiveness
- Implement culture initiatives as outlines in HR Strategy
- Drive KFC’s ‘How We Win Together’ principles
- Drive employee engagement through So Good to Work at KFC engagement survey
- Support business in cultivation of the People Promise principles
- Provide HR tools to the business in order to enhance organisational effectiveness
- Provide HR Tools to enable business to drive a strong performance management culture
- Implement engagement initiatives as outlines in HR Strategy
- Help drive an engaging culture for all our Team Members
- Work with Region Coach and Area Coach AC to analyse People Surveys results and develop action plans, embed action plans
Implement retention strategy and stay interviews
- Build strong business partnerships with the Area Coaches and the Regional Coach
- Drive key HR metrics to ensure HR value add
Graduate degree / diploma in HR or business management
To apply click on the view more information button belowView more information
This role is to support with the implementation of people processes, improving HR processes, practices, and systems to achieve enhanced ...
VUSELELA TVET COLLEGE INVITES SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES TO APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING VACANT POST: HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT: EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND ...
We are currently looking for an Industrial Relations Officer.
To source, qualify and influence talent for all levels of critical/hard-to-fill positions. Develops clearly defined recruitment strategies, and sets expectations ...