•JOHNSOR Construction is looking for an Assistant Admin
• Diary Management for Partners
• Setting up of meetings and minute taking
• Completion of time and expense claims for Partners
• Travel bookings – flights, accommodation and car hire (local and international)
• Compilation and typing of proposals, presentations and general correspondence
• Other ad hoc personal tasks for the directors
Administrative support to the Assurance Line of Service:
• Downloading of risk reports for the team – circulating and attending to queries raised • Working with the SAICA Administrator to ensure Trainees are booked appropriately to ensure core hours are met.
• Running of Job Costing reports for the line of service leader and providing any other information as required
• Retain management:
• Booking of clerks on jobs as requested by Managers
• Bookeeping / Executive secretarial diploma
Click on the link below to applyView more information
The incumbent will report to the General Manager: Human Resources and will be charged with the responsibility to coordinate and ...
The purpose of this position is to provide a comprehensive administrative and recruitment service to the Line Managers and HR ...
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Officer to source candidates with the right experience and qualifications in order to ...
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The HR Ops Coordinator is an integral part of the company’s HR team and will provide guidance and support to ...