We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and organized person to join our IT Service Desk team whom supports staff
and students with their basic ICT needs via the telephone and onsite.
• Capturing support requests
• Researching and providing accurate and comprehensive solutions to customers primarily via telephone
• Participating in team projects, as well as research and development of services
• Grade 12 or a technical equivalent
• Current A+ qualification
• 1 year in a customer-focused IT support position.
• Excellent working knowledge of the use of common IT hardware and software applications
• Strong customer service ethic
• Excellent problem-solving skills for Microsoft and Apple Mac
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Business and technical writing skills
• A valid code 08 driver’s license
To apply, please e-mail the below documents in a single PDF file to [email protected]
-UCT Application Form
• A letter of motivation; and
• Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Please ensure the title and reference number are indicated in the subject line.
An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete and might not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may be required to undergo competency assessments.
Click on the view more information button below to download UCT Application FormView more information
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, KZN •Ref: 2021/134/OCJ
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, Cape Town •Ref: 2021/133/OCJ
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above position. To facilitate the implementation, support, ...
Technical Support Manager - SED wanted at Epiroc. Provide excellent Technical support and advice on all MRS (SED) products to ...