Applications are invited for a Sales Agent position to be based in the Western Region, in the follow areas: Bredasdorp, Caledon and Swellendam.
The Junior Sales Agent will be responsible for answering incoming sales calls, establishing client needs, upselling to existing customers, and taking new clients through the lead to receipt process. As one of the primary and often first points of contact, a large part of the job is maintaining good customer relationships, accurate communication and product knowledge.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
• Calling on residential customers in the region to sell the Company’s Fibre and Wireless products, including signing up of pole hosts and residential estates.
• Answering incoming sales calls and process leads.
• Achieving personal monthly sales objectives and KPIs as set by Management.
• Maintaining the Company’s customer base via effective account management principles.
• Growing the Company’s customer base via identification of new opportunities and converting those opportunities into new clients.
• Tracking and reporting key personal sales metrics on a daily basis.
• Meticulous lead generation and sales pipeline management.
• Meticulous management of tickets and leads.
• Conducting desktop feasibility studies and site surveys for customers (Fibre/Wireless).
• Ensuring strict adherence to all SOPs and other internal processes & procedures.
• Capturing customer information, orders, invoices, compliances and all related information accurately on DataTill.
• Attending and assisting with marketing events where required.
• Actively communicate of key competitor activities.
• Embodying the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Effectively following-through of all tasks assigned by Management.
• Always portraying the company to stakeholders in a positive manner
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: -
• Minimum 2-3 years Sales and Technical experience (Telecoms/IT space).
• Proven sales record.
• Ownership – able to take responsibility, troubleshoot problems and work with teams.
• Ability to work under pressure and comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment.
• Able to cultivate trust and credibility and maintain strong working relationships.
• Relationship building skills.
• Good negotiation and deal closing skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Self-management & time management skills
• Grade 12
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
Raizcorp is looking for a junior graphic designer who will be responsible for participating in the ideation and creation of ...
Hinterland is an agricultural retail company built on traditional values and driven by innovative solutions. We are looking to employ ...
This position, at this group of companies, is considered a huge opportunity to boost your career in property selling…! Our ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented graphic designer to join our team. To be considered you must have ...
•The above vacancy exists within the Licensing Division and reports to the New Business Manager
Expiry Date 31 Oct 2021
Posted by Southern African Music Rights Organisation (SAMRO)View Full Ad