Determines the strategic formulation and implementation of the knowledge management and data structure (electronic and physical) necessary to achieve the strategic business objectives of TIKZN.
Responsible for the leadership, direction, and ongoing development of the knowledge management business unit in line with the business strategy.
• Must have business understanding (global and local economy), commercial awareness experience in a public sector / government environment.
• Knowledge of international trade and investment dynamics.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage a team of professionals, with strong leadership skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and be of influence at all levels.
• Ability to think strategically.
• Good analytical / reasoning skills.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Operational and financial management skills.
• High level of confidentiality and integrity.
1. Responsible for the management of Research and Information:
a. Macro and Micro economic analysis and application in the Trade & Investment context
b. Global economic trends
c. Market intelligence
2. Sector intelligence development:
a. National and provincial sector policies and strategies
b. Technical support and advisory to Investment and Export units
c. Provide sector information to all units
3. Project and deal structuring for finance through packaging of Trade & Investment opportunities.
4. Formulate, implement, and manage Information Technology systems and policies in line with business strategy.
5. Management of corporate strategy.
6. Responsible for the management of budgets and resources.
7. Lead high level round table sector development discussions.
8. Management of key stakeholder (internal and external) relationships.
• Post graduate degree in any of the following fields – Business Science, Economics, Development Studies. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in the formulation of IT policies and procedures.
• Excellent computer literacy skills.
• 10 years of relevant senior management experience in related field.
• Good understanding of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA).
• This position requires extensive local and international travel (valid driver’s licence)
To apply for this position, kindly submit your motivation letter, curriculum vitae and copies of educational qualification. Application for the position can be emailed to [email protected]
TIKZN subscribes to the principles of employment equity in its recruitment processes. People with disability are encouraged to apply for these positions. Prospective employees will be subjected to competency assessments and security vetting as part of the selection process.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within three (3) months of the closing date can consider their applications unsuccessful.
To drive business change that delivers value through the structured implementation and delivery of projects against time, resource, money and ...
Designation: Principal Business Analytics Category: Information Technology Level: Skilled Closing date: 01 Jul 2022 Position Type: Permanent Location: MultiChoice City
Provide direction to achieve strategic or operational goals through collaboration and driving delivery and integration of related projects to achieve ...
This role is primarily responsible for Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle APEX Development and technical analysis for a large software suite.