Department: Group Finance
Branch: Core Financial Accounting
Designation: Deputy Director: Management Reporting
Salary Range: R50238.79 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Contribute to the development of the directorate functional strategic planning.
• Lead the development of the Sub-directorate operational planning process.
• Lead and facilitate the sub-directorate performance management planning process.
• Lead and manage the development of the sub directorate individual learning Plans (ILP’s) process.
• Organize both human and non-human resources for effective implementation of the sub directorate organizational structure.
• Lead the Recruitment, Selection and placement process for sourcing of suitably staff for the sub-directorate.
• Provide sound leadership for the achievement of the Sub-directorate.
• Lead and direct management reporting functions.
• Ensure effective control of the Sub directorate Human Resources.
• Ensure effective control of financial Resource of the sib directorate.
• Ensure effective assets and resource management and control of the sub directorate.
• Implement good governance and effective risk management systems.
• Manage specific administrative and reporting requirements associated with the sub directorate and individual performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting / CTA or related field at NQF level 7 with SAICA board 1 an / or Board 2;
• 7 –8 years’ experience in the discipline of which 4 years’ experience at middle management level;
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Code 08);
• Knowledge of the local government environment;
• Knowledge of City strategy (IDP), prescribed methodologies, Legislative, Policy and Regulatory Frameworks;
• In depth knowledge of function principle, techniques & tools and how they can be practically applied;
• Knowledge of Corporate Governance;
• Knowledge of principles and practices of municipal organization, administration and personnel management.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...