•Department of Defence and Military Veterans is looking for a General Store Assist
•Enquiries- WO2 L.Mokgatsi/ F Sgt N.E. Tshabalala Tel No: (012) 672 3064/3
•Applications - Department of Defence, Air Force Base Waterkloof, Private Bag X1001,
•Provide a productive servicer regarding store equipment.
•Must be familiar with prescribed Fire Order (DD19) in store.
•Must be familiar with the use of fire extinguishing apparatus. •Ensure that all equipment or goods are received correctly and in good condition.
•Must be able to complete register for equipment received and issued.
•Execute all ad hoc store tasks as issued by order.
•A minimum of Grade 10 or ABET Levels 1-4.
•One to Two years general working
experience in packing and counting.
• A driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
•Special requirements (Skills needed):
• Good communication (verbal/written) and Interpersonal skills.
•Must be physically fit to perform duties.
•Applications must be submitted on the prescribed form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service Department office i.e. effective 01 January 2021. •Should an application be received using incorrect application employment form Z83, it will be disqualified), which must be originally signed and dated by the applicant and which must be accompanied by a detailed CV (with full particulars of the applicants’ training, qualifications, competencies, knowledge & experience) and clear copies of original educational qualification certificates, ID document and Driver’s license (where applicable).
•Failure to comply with the above instructions will result in applications being disqualified. •Applicants applying for more than one post must submit a separate form Z83 (as well as the documentation mentioned above) in respect of each post being applied for.
•If an applicant wishes to withdraw an application it must be done in writing. Should an application be received where an applicant applies for more than one post on the same applications form, the application will only be considered for the first post indicated on the application and not for any of the other posts.
• Under no circumstances will photostat copies or faxed copies of application documents be accepted.
• The successful candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (criminal record, citizenship & financial/asset record checks and qualification and employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes.
• Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
• Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
•Successful candidates will be appointed on probation for the period of twelve (12) months in terms of the prescribed rules.
Tsebo Solutions Group are the largest provider of facilities services in Africa. Through our 37,000 staff and 41 offices in ...
Capitec Bank is looking to employ a Groundsman.
We are looking for Groundsmen to work at Cle Du Cap in Kirstenhof and at Tokai Estate. These facilities are ...
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, ...