Within Shoprite, a new Business Unit has been established to accelerate the use of data in improving customer experience and business operations. The unit has been set up to work in an agile way, with centers of excellence as well as product focused teams. We have a number of roles for Data Analysts, at different levels of experience, within each product team as well as within the centers of excellence.
• Calculate ROI/effectiveness of business initiatives
• Continuous optimization of analytical processes and designs
• Deriving knowledge and insights
• Assist in creating reports and dashboards
• Tracking and measuring of trends
• Ability to provide quick and accurate answers to AdHoc business questions
• Bachelors / Honours / Masters or PhD Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, economics, Information Systems, Statistics or Mathematics or related field
• Analyst: 1-2 years
• Snr Analyst: 3-5 years
• Lead Analyst: 6-8 years
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, KZN •Ref: 2021/134/OCJ
•Department of Justice And Constitutional Development is looking for a IT-Coordinator •Provincial Service Centre, Cape Town •Ref: 2021/133/OCJ
Applications for interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited in respect of the above position. To facilitate the implementation, support, ...
Technical Support Manager - SED wanted at Epiroc. Provide excellent Technical support and advice on all MRS (SED) products to ...