•The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
•Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs. • Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured. • Solved situational problems.
•Qualifications / Experience
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
Click on the link below to applyView more information
•The role has to ensure that fuel deliveries are executed on time, accurate (in full), comply with quality requirements and ...
•To maintain housekeeping of the laboratory and to support Lab Assistants personnel. •To perform manual labour in support of the ...
PepsiCo is looking to employ Sales Representatives to work in our Sales Department.
PepsiCo is looking to employ a Crate Washer to work in our Logistics Department.
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Courier. •This is a Permanent ...
Expiry Date 20 Oct 2021
Posted by Lancet LaboratoriesView Full Ad
-Department of Defence and Military Veterans is looking for a Food Service Aid -Enquiries: Maj B. Mpyatona/WO1 J. Mentoor Tel ...
Expiry Date 29 Oct 2021
Posted by Department of Defence and Military VeteransView Full Ad