Branch: Environmental Health
Designation: Senior Secretary
Salary Range: R17 617.84 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Execute specific instructions and applicable laid down procedures with respect to coordinating the executive diary and specific events.
• Provide an efficient telephone service for the office.
• Maintain an efficient record keeping and retrieval system.
• Perform secretarial and administration duties.
• Communicate required information to management, staff and the public.
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 plus Secretarial/Administration Certificate (NQF level 5);
• 6 – 12 months’ experience in secretarial duties;
• Knowledge of administration and secretarial duties; and
• Skill required: good communication and computer literacy (MS Office).
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk / Receptionist. •This ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Admin Clerk.
EThekwini Municipality is looking to employ an Executive Secretary. Responsible for providing a reception/secretarial and word processing service within the ...
•A vacancy exists for a Catering Assistant at Life Wilgers Hospital reporting to the Catering Manager.
•A vacancy exists for Registered Nurses in Neuro Surgical at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. •The successful candidate will contribute to ...
Expiry Date 21 Jan 2022
Posted by Life HealthcareView Full Ad
South African Post Office (SAPO) is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
Expiry Date 27 Jan 2022
Posted by South African Post Office (SAPO)View Full Ad