Branch: Environmental Health
Designation: Senior Secretary
Salary Range: R17 617.84 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Execute specific instructions and applicable laid down procedures with respect to coordinating the executive diary and specific events.
• Provide an efficient telephone service for the office.
• Maintain an efficient record keeping and retrieval system.
• Perform secretarial and administration duties.
• Communicate required information to management, staff and the public.
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 plus Secretarial/Administration Certificate (NQF level 5);
• 6 – 12 months’ experience in secretarial duties;
• Knowledge of administration and secretarial duties; and
• Skill required: good communication and computer literacy (MS Office).
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Provide support and project assistance to the project team
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo team in Johannesburg, South Africa as Senior ...
We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The South African Board for Sheriffs (SABFS) is responsible for the maintenance of the esteem of, the enhancement of the ...