Branch: Region A
Salary Range: R15 660.30 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Implement and monitor the Service delivery Plans (SDP) as defined by the key performance indicators (KPI’s), adhering to the Guidelines on Record Keeping according to the National Archives, as well as all other responsibilities described relevant Health Legislation.
• Implement a performance management system to measure compliance with SDBIP and level of work quality.
• Assist with the distribution of information.
• Perform specific tasks and activities associated with administration procedures.
• Coordinate all activities pertaining to the office, receive visitors, provide refreshment for the regional office, phone management, diary management, taking minutes and drafting of presentation.
• Grade 12/NQF level 4;
• 1 years’ experience in secretarial duties with excellence;
• Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint); and
• Basic knowledge of the City’s processes, best practices and policies and procedures on Health
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk / Receptionist. •This ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Admin Clerk.
EThekwini Municipality is looking to employ an Executive Secretary. Responsible for providing a reception/secretarial and word processing service within the ...
•A vacancy exists for a Catering Assistant at Life Wilgers Hospital reporting to the Catering Manager.
•A vacancy exists for Registered Nurses in Neuro Surgical at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. •The successful candidate will contribute to ...
Expiry Date 21 Jan 2022
Posted by Life HealthcareView Full Ad
South African Post Office (SAPO) is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
Expiry Date 27 Jan 2022
Posted by South African Post Office (SAPO)View Full Ad