Branch: Public Housing Programme Support
Designation: Operational Manager: Old Age Home
Salary Range: R28 456.44 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Provide assistance for an effective and efficient administration and management of housing allocation processes in relation Senior Citizens Accommodation Schemes and flats.
• Allocate Old Age Homes and relate units in compliance with applicable policies legislation and departmental procedures, rules and regulations with a view to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
• Manage the allocation Old Age Homes/Flats and other related Council owned unit at an operational level by assisting in the development of innovative strategies which will enhance and advance departmental objectives in line with its vision/mission.
• Assist in the execution and managing of ad-hoc projects as required from time to time through the implementation of special programmes as and when they arise as per SMT directive.
• Consolidate reports on all allocation (Council Owned Stock) cases.
• Assist in overseeing continued strong relation with internal and external business units’ entities, key stakeholders and peers to ensure the correct focus and support around housing.
• Adhere to approved guidelines and regulations of the City of Johannesburg to address all issues pertaining to allocations.
• Build and maintain strong relation with internal and external business units, entities, key stakeholder and peers to ensure the correct focus and support around housing.
• Efficiently and effectively manage the operational assets and resources of the subsection cost effectively in accordance with legislative framework of the City’s and procedure.
• Enhance the effective of employees in order to enable achievement of objectives of the Sub- Section and manage the human resources.
• Financial Management and control. Provide quality report on the functions and performance of the subsection which are factual accurate and complete, timely and contributions to and support the overall reporting requirements.
• Comply with all relevant framework including the City’s code of ethics manage and mitigate risk effectively.
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 plus Diploma in Public Administration/Business Administration or Business
Management/Stakeholder Management/Social Sciences (NQF level 6);
• 3 - 4 years relevant experience in Customer Services environment;
• Support the Clients core values;
• Knowledge of National Provincial and Local Government policies;
• Housing or Customer Services environment;
• Knowledge of the Municipal Systems Act, Housing Code and the National Housing Act;
• Knowledge of other government regulations that impact on the responsibilities of the incumbent;
• Knowledge of public management and stakeholder engagement;
• Knowledge of principle and practices of municipal organization administration and personnel
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk / Receptionist. •This ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Admin Clerk.
EThekwini Municipality is looking to employ an Executive Secretary. Responsible for providing a reception/secretarial and word processing service within the ...
•A vacancy exists for a Catering Assistant at Life Wilgers Hospital reporting to the Catering Manager.
•A vacancy exists for Registered Nurses in Neuro Surgical at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. •The successful candidate will contribute to ...
Expiry Date 21 Jan 2022
Posted by Life HealthcareView Full Ad
South African Post Office (SAPO) is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
Expiry Date 27 Jan 2022
Posted by South African Post Office (SAPO)View Full Ad