Department: Group Legal & Contracts
Designation: Contracts Administrator
Salary Range: R28 456.44 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Grade 12/NQF level 4 is required;
• National Diploma in Business Administration/Contracts Administration/Management or related
field/NQF level 6;
• 3 - 4 years’ experience in the administration and monitoring of contracts;
• Computer literacy in Microsoft Office; Outlook;
• Good communication skills.
• Essential functions include ensuring the compliance in terms of contracts and ensure that a contract register is maintained for reporting purposes.
• Coordinate and review the formulation and finalization of contracts as required in the coordination with management and legal staff.
• Ensure compliance of appropriate regulations.
• Research and analysis required.
• Manage the documentation of processes, procedures and controls for the Group Legal Contracts Department.
• Monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) adherence with service providers, departments and other stakeholders, relevant legislation and policy.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Provide support and project assistance to the project team
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo team in Johannesburg, South Africa as Senior ...
We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The South African Board for Sheriffs (SABFS) is responsible for the maintenance of the esteem of, the enhancement of the ...