Department: Group Legal & Contracts
Branch: Legal Advocacy
Designation: Assistant Librarian & Researcher
Salary Range: R22 993.05 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• Ensure user information needs are adequately addressed through the availability of a comprehensive range of library material supporting the research needs of legal advisors and other Council officials and Councilors.
• Promote reader awareness and interest to Council officials and Councilors through the provision of research material to users.
• Coordinate the process of acquisition, organization and communication of information.
• Coordinate the process of indexing and cataloguing all relevant material and information within the Law Library.
• Control expenditure on the reading materials housed in the Law Library.
• Relevant Degree (B. Bibl or Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Librarianship (NQF
• 1 - 3 years’ experience in a specialized library (preferably a legal library);
• Knowledge of administrative law and inter-governmental relations;
• Knowledge of research methodology, software and people management
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
•An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Admin Clerk / Receptionist. •This ...
Premier FMCG is looking to employ an Admin Clerk.
EThekwini Municipality is looking to employ an Executive Secretary. Responsible for providing a reception/secretarial and word processing service within the ...
•A vacancy exists for a Catering Assistant at Life Wilgers Hospital reporting to the Catering Manager.
•A vacancy exists for Registered Nurses in Neuro Surgical at Life Entabeni Hospital, KZN. •The successful candidate will contribute to ...
Expiry Date 21 Jan 2022
Posted by Life HealthcareView Full Ad
South African Post Office (SAPO) is looking to employ an Office Administrator.
Expiry Date 27 Jan 2022
Posted by South African Post Office (SAPO)View Full Ad