Datacentrix t is looking for Change Manager on contract, to increase and create more awareness/visibility on the new Service Desk system. He/She will be required to assess the user experience and visibility of the Service Desk and then plan and initiate a Process/Message campaign to make users aware of the service desk and its benefits.
• Determine and document the Change Management Approach
• Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments per area
• Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
• Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
• Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology/process.
• Supporting the development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
• Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels.
• Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these.
• Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams
• Prepare affected business areas and staff for transition to new ways of working and ensure user readiness whilst preparing for post user experience workshops
• Change admin: Schedule workshops, meetings, send follow-up emails after engagements sessions, etc
• Matric and relevant qualification in Change Management
• Developing change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
• Development of change management collateral linked to the various platforms to be used as part of the change campaign
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
Industry: HR Services, Recruitment & Selection Job category: Compensation and Benefits Location: Cape Town Contract: Permanent EE position: Yes Brand: ...
•Department and Water Sanitation is looking for an Assistant Director: Organisational Design •Ref No: 210521/05 •Enquiries: Mr. R Neduvhuledza Tel ...
Office of the Chief Justice is looking to recruit a Personnel Practitioner POST 16/10: Personnel Practitioner REF NO: 2021/126/OCJ SALARY ...
AECI is looking to recruit a Group Talent Manager to work in Woodmead. The Group Talent Manager reports directly to ...
Eastern Cape Provincial Government is looking for a Human Resource Practitioner: Performance Management & Dev. System Salary Notch: R257 508 ...
Salary: R257 508 Expiry Date 21 May 2021
Posted by Eastern Cape Provincial GovernmentView Full Ad