Department: Economic Development
Branch:Sustainable Employment Facilitation
Designation: Business Advisors
Salary Range: R27494.16 pm (basic salary excluding benefits)
• To provide strategic business development services primarily to develop small and medium enterprises.
• Provide plannery for business advice system.
• Conducting Business Diagnostics using relevant tools.
• Facilitating access to formal markets.
• Facilitating and managing small enterprise training courses and specialized and seminars to potential high value start-ups and existing small and medium enterprises.
• National Diploma in Economic Development or Business Management or any tertiary qualification related to Business Management, Economics discipline at NQF Level 6;
• Business Advisory Certificate;
• 3-4 years’ experience in Business Management/Economics concepts and functions.
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
To manage the cluster of committees and council in reaching the strategic, operational and functional obligations. To assist the Legislature ...