Industry: IT & Internet
Job category: Banking, Finance, Insurance. Stockbroking
EE position: Yes
Accountability: Team Work
· Provide technical expertise for project and team during design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.
· Follow Agile Development practises
· Assist development team in compliance with policies and procedures.
Accountability: Software Solution Design
· Apply Software Engineering Practices
· Participate in Release and Iteration Planning meetings with engineers and users.
· Assist during design of the software solution
· Assist in physical and logical database design and be able to interpret design diagrams and documents.
· Understand software engineering techniques such as the use of UML (Unified Modelling Language), Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), etc.
· Be aware of software standards applicable in the organisation. This can include standards for quality, security and compliance (SAS 70)
BA degree or similar diploma in computer science or related field
· 10 Years Development experience
· Experience using agile methodologies
· Preferred Skills:
Frontend Experience (Razor / Bootsrap/ Angular)
· Required Skills:
SQL Design and Implementation
· Experience in Cloud Computing advantageous
Experience in team-based software development
Click on the view more information button belowView more information
The IT Risk Specialist is responsible for ensuring that comprehensive risk management programmes are designed and implemented to identify risk ...
To build, optimise and implement innovative quantitative analytical methodologies, procedures, and advanced mathematical models that provide analytical support and interpret ...
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is looking for a creative, self-disciplined and self-motivated individual to manage the design, ...
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Define, measure, and enforce quality through efficient test planning, coverage, and a traceability through to test closure within a high-risk ...
Expiry Date 21 Aug 2022
Posted by Shoprite GroupView Full Ad