The purpose of this P27 role is to deliver exceptional customer shopping experience through stock replenishment, merchandising, housekeeping and efficient processing of transactions at till points.
If you are self-motivated, passionate about performance and have the high energy level required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment, consider this to be an opportunity to invest and grow your career.
1. Provide excellent customer service to give customer a great shopping experience
- Assist shoppers to find the goods and products that they are looking for
- Attend to customer queries / complaints
2. Cashier duties
- Process cash and card payments
- Process Lay Bys
- Process customer refunds
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
- Till balancing
- Ensure that stock is correctly priced and displayed
- Ensure product availability of the sales floor
- Keeping up to date with promotions
- Ensure that products are tagged in line with the company policy
- Participating in stock takes
- Be on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent activities and report any suspicious behaviour to Management
5. Consistently live the Ackermans values & policies and procedures in all aspects of your work.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Knowledge and skills:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Communication skills – fluent in English (any other language would be beneficial
• High energy levels
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Previous retail experience would be advantageous
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
•Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a Dispensary Manager for their New Market store, Manage and supervise the dispensary, including ...
To be trained to effectively manage a retail store by ensuring that operational, administrative and managerial duties are met with ...
Cutting of the following: Carcasses, beef forequarter, beef hindquarter, lamb and pork. Sausage production, assisting with stock takes, receiving of ...
This management role will see you maintain a well-run butchery, manage stock levels, budgets, staff and quality standard, as well ...
•Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Assistant Manager for their Johannesburg East Rand Region. •You will assist ...
Expiry Date 30 Nov 2021
Posted by Dis-Chem Pharmacies LimitedView Full Ad