We have an exciting opportunity for Digital Photographer to join our team on a permanent basis. This position is based at our Support Centre in Kuilsriver, Cape Town and will be part of a very diverse and vibrant Marketing team. This position will report directly to the Studio Manager.
1. Digital Photography
- Photograph & correctly save (according to style guide/ specifications):
- All product images for e-commerce
- Flatpack and/ or lifestyle images for tactical social media posts, PR communications and
- Shoot tracking
- Recommend improvements or updates to photography methods and/ or equipment
- Associate's degree or 3 years of equivalent experience required
- Outstanding product photography skills required
- 1+ years experience as a studio product photographer
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge), MAC OS and Capture One
- Detailed knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition and working within existing style guide conventions
- Awareness of contemporary trends in photography
- Current portfolio mandatory for consideration
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Customer focus with a desire to over-deliver on quality
- Detail-oriented and highly organised
- Ability to adapt to change and a willingness to learn
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
Raizcorp is looking for a junior graphic designer who will be responsible for participating in the ideation and creation of ...
Hinterland is an agricultural retail company built on traditional values and driven by innovative solutions. We are looking to employ ...
This position, at this group of companies, is considered a huge opportunity to boost your career in property selling…! Our ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented graphic designer to join our team. To be considered you must have ...
•The above vacancy exists within the Licensing Division and reports to the New Business Manager
Expiry Date 31 Oct 2021
Posted by Southern African Music Rights Organisation (SAMRO)View Full Ad