We have an exciting opportunity for an Cellular & Direct Delivery Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis. This position is based at our Support Centre in Kuilsriver, Cape Town and will be part of a very diverse and vibrant finance team. This position will report directly to the Accountant: Reporting Analyst.
The Cellular & Direct Delivery Administrator will be responsible for the accurate and timely monitoring, analysing and reporting of all direct cellular device deliveries receipted as well as cellular device returns processed by stores. Assisting with the finalisation of credit notes also falls within this scope through relationships with Operations, Accounts Payable (Trade Creditors), Inventory, Cellular & Merchandise teams.
In addition, this role will also be responsible for the processing of stock adjustments pertaining to all direct store deliveries as well as the monthly reporting and analysis thereof.
1. Reporting and Analysis
- Provide monthly reports to management on direct deliveries and stock adjustments processed
- Financial analysis of discrepancies pertaining to direct deliveries
- Provide management with analytics to assist in maximizing efficiencies in the direct environment
- Monitor store and supplier compliance pertaining to the receipting of direct deliveries
- Provide accurate reports on deviations to the process
- Participate in internal and or external audits
3. Customer Services
- Effectively interact with various key internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate ongoing updates on stock adjustments processed to all relevant stakeholders
- Work cooperatively with other departments to improve the overall stock adjustment process
a. Store liaison
- Liaise with stores on the number of direct deliveries processed
- Confirm all receipting of direct deliveries processed, meet the requirements for a valid transaction
- Investigate all transactions that did not meet the requirements
b. Supplier liaison
- Liaise with suppliers for any POD’s required
- Investigate all variances, if any
c. Reporting of direct deliveries transactions processed incorrectly
- Work closely with Operations, Cellular and Merchandise Teams to identify the reasons for variances
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable: Trade Creditors team and Inventory to investigate and resolve incorrectly processed transactions
5.Direct Store Delivery Stock Adjustments
- Review all direct deliveries receipted by Stores
- Investigate all variances (if any) between orders placed and stock receipted
- Process and release all stock adjustments (variances)
- Grade 12 Certificate / Matric
- Diploma / Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or similar
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Financial acumen
- Analysis and report writing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to:
- Operate in a deadline driven environment
To apply click on the view more information button below.View more information
Raizcorp is looking for a junior graphic designer who will be responsible for participating in the ideation and creation of ...
Hinterland is an agricultural retail company built on traditional values and driven by innovative solutions. We are looking to employ ...
This position, at this group of companies, is considered a huge opportunity to boost your career in property selling…! Our ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented graphic designer to join our team. To be considered you must have ...
•The above vacancy exists within the Licensing Division and reports to the New Business Manager
Expiry Date 31 Oct 2021
Posted by Southern African Music Rights Organisation (SAMRO)View Full Ad